Friday, December 16, 2011

IMM living + lets chat

Hidden Message Cups $39/set

Lucky Strike Cookie Jar (my favourite thing ever) $74
Tea cup set $87, s+p (and sugar) set $35


There is so much more new BEAUTIFUL merchandise in the shop right now, but instead of blogging about it, I need to get it out on the floor like a good shop owner...

On a side note, how is everyone doing in the holiday survival spectrum? How many parties have you been invited to this weekend? Things a getting a bit 'cray' (as jay-z and kanye would say) up in the Junction on the party front, and we are hosting our annual Fancy Party this weekend at home, so when you see me Sunday just smile and act like we don't both know that I am wearing last night's make-up ok? If you are in the same boat as me, which I'm sure many of you will be, give me a signal for solidarity! XOXO R&E



No comments: