Wednesday, April 25, 2012

PLEASE READ THIS POST: APOLOGY AHEAD

Hello understanding readers...I just realized 10 minutes ago that the email that is printed EVERYWHERE like the blog and my business and post cards has not been working since DECEMBER. Before you go thinking to yourself, how could you not have realized that you haven't received an email since December you frigging moron!? I have two Russet and Empire email addresses micah@russetandempire.com for friendos and customers etc and hello@russetandempire.com for more 'general' contact use (and also maybe people who I don't want knowing my name).

So, if you have tried to contact me in the past, my most heartfelt apologies. I really make an effort to reply to all emails. It's not you it's me. I'm a dummy and I'm so sorry.

Let me make it up to you with these nice things (maybe the videos are a little nsfw):






I will add more as I think of them xoxo.

No comments: