Friday, December 17, 2010

NEW EVERYTHING roundup

It's getting hot in here! You people cleaned me out with your Christmas mania so I did an emergency mega-order today. I went out on a limb and ordered some new products that I think will turn the mania into full-on hysteria. Allow me to present my case:

Exhibit A:
Boeing  airmail laptop sleeve from Red Canoe. $25

Exhibit B:


Mustache Handkerchiefs from Avril Loreti. $15 each. I could only wrangle a few of these from her so act fast!  

Exhibit C:


Donut Totes-$25 I feel that I could rest my case right here. I looooove these heavy canvas totes, again from Avril Loreti. We also have donut hankies if mustaches aren't your thing.

Exhibit D:
Bateau scarf from Red Canoe $29. I saw a handsome man at a bar wearing one of these last night, so I thought I should get it...

Exhibit E:
Now I don't want to blow your minds, so brace yourself for
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3D Wrapping Paper from Kid Icarus $14. 3 sheets of 3D Canada Geese, 3 sets of 3D glasses. Thats all I need to say about that.

So, I'll see you all tomorrow?







No comments: