Friday, June 3, 2011

CONTEST for the Weekend!

If you can ride this from the cash to the front door without a) breaking anything b) hurting yourself I will give you a gold maple leaf necklace!  You are not allowed to sue me if you smash your teeth off and break your neck! You ARE allowed to thank me for showing you a good time though!


In other news, there is a nice big order of hidden animal teacups on their way to the shop right now, so for all of you who have been asking come in next week!  Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

sew you into what? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Russet and Empire said...

jenn i am correcting my spelling and giving you a mental fu

GreatWaves said...

Micah, Shouldn't I have gotten a maple necklace as I was able to ride the thing to show you guys what the heck it was!! hee hee.. I just found your blog... I'm so glad you guys came along to give some of my mom's stuff a home and to provide some enjoyment from it!
Lisa Pauloff